Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Monday 8 December 2008

Me and My Silly Countdowns

December 2008

  • 10th - End of confinement.Yahoo.
  • 11th/12th/15th/16th maybe - Shopping; need some new size 12 clothes, my size 8/10 are too snug, have yet to loose the pregnancy weight I gained at my thighs and butt. Boohoohoo. Oh well, at least I get to see what's the latest in Zara and MNG; I have not bought normal non-preggers clothes for a long long time.
  • 19th - IK returns (with goodies).

January 2009

  • 1st - A short break by the beach; our first family getaway together. Woohoo.
  • 3rd - Akikah + Bercukur ceremony

Wishing everyone a blessed hari raya aidil adha! Am off to have some nasi impit kuah kacang. Toodles!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Nothing wrong with countdowns. Gotta have something to look forward to, right?
XOXO