Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Sunday 30 November 2008

December Already?


Little Miss Sunshine turns a month old today. Wow. Milestone indeed. Which means I have gone through 30 days of my confinement period, and good news is ~ I have only 10 more to go. Huzzah. Counting down to mocha ice blended, twister, green apple kasturi juice and rojak buah.

One whole month gone. Now, on to Little Miss Sunshine's second month. More changes. More milestones. New experiences to embrace.

With IK in London, I have been coordinating bubba-shopping from afar. I am excited to see her little dress for the traditional cukur jambul ceremony which is planned at the end of the year, when she turns 2 months. Mommy needs a new ensemble too, but nothing as fancy schmancy as Bubba's.

Apart from bubba bubba and more bubba, life has been uneventful. Can't believe it is already December, where did the year go? I would like to reflect and note down the highlights of 2008 but I think it is safe to say, in 2008 my life centred around my journey into motherhood - mainly, my pregnancy for nine months and thereafter [and ongoing], our Little Miss Sunshine.

December is a good month. Looking forward to IK's homecoming and the holiday/festive season. Hello hellowwww December!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Big milestone indeed LMS!! Well done and well done Mummy! And I love the fancy schmancy dress. It's very nice......what's Mummy gunna wear?

XOXO

The Wharfer said...

Thanks S, one whole month and mommy managed not to cock up on anything (yet!!). Haha.

Re dress for me - most probably a traditional malay costume.

You take care!