Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Friday 28 March 2008

Random Nothings

I have neglected this blog for a while. Per my previous entry, no, not because the mess was too great, nor is the house gigantic that it took me this long before I could commence blogging.

I was simply engaged in other matters and have not been feeling on top of the world the past few weeks.

As I sit here trying to put words on to paper, I find myself struggling to write something meaningful.

To be honest there are too many things going on for me to pen it all down. Still trying to come to grips with things, trying to grasp the concept…very s..l…o..w…l…y

Let me begin by tying some loose ends from my last post – the other reunion I had was with my ex boss. He was in London for work and we met up a couple of times. It was good seeing him after a long time and to know I have a job to come home to. Offer is tempting but my options are currently very much ‘open’. Let’s see what the future holds.

OK. So that was the other reunion I had.

Other random updates:


  • I am peeved. Some friends have been really unbearable, to put it mildly. All I can say is when jealousy reared its ugly head, common courtesy + being civil, goes out the window. You then start questioning the sincerity of the friendships forged.


  • I know some will shake heads in disbelief but I finally learnt how to make nasi goreng belacan, but I was disappointed that it didn’t turn out as I anticipated/expected. Tak ada kick.


  • I found me a resto in Soho that makes great rojak buah. I is well chuffed.

Right. Enough with the food talk already. You’d think I have not eaten for days.

Wondering when spring will arrive. I need some warmth.

Been following the Malaysian state of affairs very closely + eagerly since the GE. A lot have unfolded before my eyes. I like the very out-of-the-ordinary situation that’s going on in my homeland. It is a refreshing and promising change.

Finally, all I do is count the days until I fly home to keep me going, while adding more and more to the list of food I am missing; currently top on the list is my mum’s chicken chop.

WhoOopsy. No more mention of food. Have a great weekend peeps.

No comments: