Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Tuesday 1 April 2008

Spring Surprises



Look what I received via the post last week.
What a delightful surprise indeed. Can't thank this ever so talented lovely lady enough for her generosity and thoughtfulness.

Thank you Zaza, this is such a beautiful sunshiny spring-inspired card you've made, I'm so touched.

I can only wish for good things to come your way; sunshine, beautiful blooms, good health and lots of love, joy & laughter with Aidan and Hardy!

2 comments:

ZazaHardy said...

You know when someone captures your heart with sincerity... you just feel special. we've never met, but i hope we will one day. here's to a good friendship! you're most welcome, and thank you for your kind wishes, support and encouragements. with all my heart!

(anniversary card coming...)

Zaza

Anonymous said...

Thank you but I have to say the feeling IS mutual.

Alamak, another card, I feel soooo bad. AND. Sooo touched, nobody has EVER made me a card ok, what more two, thank you so much.