Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Friday 8 February 2008

Stock Take

To commemorate its one year presence, I have been browsing through some older posts of ELBCW and stumbled upon my scanty New Year resos.

Did a stock take and was appalled to discover that out of the five, I have failed three already, and we are merely 1 month and 8 days into the new year. Let's review my development shall we.

1, To become active in RSC again

Contemplating terminating my membership as I have been traveling a lot, am a busy bee at work and have no motivation at all to sacrifice my precious weekends for it hence exorbitant fee of £91/mth has been an utter and complete waste.

2, To find a suitable photography class that does not do too much damage to the pocket

I did find one. However, the classes I wanted to enroll with changed their time from 7pm to 2pm or something unworkable like that. Shattered. Truly am.

3, To enjoy my role with JT

JT resigned two weeks ago howsabout that.

4, To be healthier, food wise – I need to up my intake on fruit and veg. I have stocked up on EPO and spirulina for a start

On track with Spirulina and EPO. Re fruits and veg, so far so good although admittedly I have gone through 1/2 days without any fruits but am more aware of my intake now than I ever was.

5, To be happy, thankful and optimistic with life at all times

Work in progress.

I did also mention how I wanted to see more musicals and I did that in NY - it was Grease, my first for 2008. So that's one positive outcome.

To redeem myself,
  • I will work on finding another course for reso numero duo.
  • I will also try enjoy role with JT’s replacement, whoever that may be.

Will update on progress in the next couple of months.

No comments: