Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Monday 31 December 2007

Bring On 2008

Goodbye 2007.

As 2007 makes an exit, I too will be making mine; from home that is. I am deeply sad about bidding farewell to great food, to my kitties, to my family, to warm weather, to all things nice, to home *sobs* O how I will miss everyone and everything here.

But this is also the time to usher in the New Year. A toast to new beginnings. A clean slate.

Hello 2008.

Sadness notwithstanding, I am looking forward to starting a-new. Got myself a new diary to keep me organised. A new notebook to jot down notes, thoughts, expenses, to-do lists, other whathaveyous. 2008 looks promising.

Having said that, I am not very good at making New Year resos. Neither am I good at keeping them, so for what it’s worth here is mine, in no particular order:

1, To become active in RSC again

2, To find a suitable photography class that does not do too much damage to the pocket

3, To enjoy my role with JT

4, To be healthier, food wise – I need to up my intake on fruit and veg. I have stocked up on EPO and spirulina for a start

5, To be happy, thankful and optimistic with life at all times

I have made five very simple resos (you can tell I’m not very ambitious huh). Let’s see how this goes.

Finally, as my last post for 2007, I wish everyone all the very best for 2008, may you have a great year ahead, see you over in Blighty soon.

No comments: