Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Wednesday 31 October 2007

Catching Up

Gosh. I am so behind with my blogging. So much has happened; I don’t know where to begin.

We were in Brussels over the weekend but will write more about the trip separately and post photos when I have more time in hand. Soon soon.

Dadster leaves this Saturday and I feel like I have not spent much time with him. I find that I have less to say to Dad compared to Mum. It doesn't help that he is partially deaf on one ear either! Conversations are never easy and I always have to repeat myself, as his answers are almost always never the correct/expected responses to my initial questions! Quite hilarious really.

I hope he has enjoyed his short holiday and goes home with fond memories of the time spent with us at the wharf.

***

Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments: