Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Wednesday 31 October 2007

Hospy Tales

Apart from entertaining Dadster, the dermatologist appointments have occupied most of my time.

I’ve had three consultations thus far and will have a final one this Friday. I had patches put on my back on Monday for an allergy test and boy were they irritating and itchy. Had to keep my back dry for the past three days and only got the patches removed this morning but my joy was short-lived as I was told to keep the back dry until F R I D A Y. That’s like two days away and I’m sure it will be the longest two days of my life.

I don’t know what is going on but the reaction I got after he removed the patches and shined the UV light on my back this morning has certainly triggered major itch-attacks every so often that I can be seen scratching my back not unlike a monkey at my desk. Try as I might to be discreet but to no avail. My colleagues must think I’ve got ticks or somefink. I hope I won't get these attacks tomorrow morning during the OpCo meeting. Not a pretty sight I tell ya.

Can’t wait to have a proper rub a dub scrub on Friday after the dermy appointment.

1 comment:

ZazaHardy said...

you did an allergy test?! its friday today!! i bet you're having your rub a dub scrub with your rubber duckie in the bath right now!

Z