Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Tuesday 1 May 2007

Hello May

Time flies. It is already May and before you know it, we're halfway through 2007.

***

Had an awful week:

  • Aggravated bad back. Booked a physiotherapy session this Friday.
  • Depression. Possibly PMS.
  • User-friendly friends. Why do I put up with them?
  • Potential bad news. 'Letters', 'Law/legislation - awaiting approvals', etc

I shan't dwell into them too much. Have not been able to resolve any just yet. Suffice to say I have been a miserable Wharfer lately and nothing seems to make me feel better, lovely weather notwithstanding (The man upstairs has been generous with his sunshine for the last couple of days).

Oh well. Chin up; you never know what tomorrow will bring. Perhaps happier times are on the horizon. Fingers (and toes) crossed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why u never update aaaa? Boring only everytime I open your blog. Hurry up laaaa......lazy bugger u.