Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Monday 2 April 2007

The Blues

Why does the weekend always seem to go by ever so quickly and why are they never ever enough?

Although I must say I achieved quite a bit this weekend.
  • Major grocery shopping early Saturday morning,
  • Obligatory call to home (mumsy isn't impressed with new restrictions imposed to liquid items carried in hand baggage),
  • Toby cleaned and waxed (ok ok I did not lift a finger for this),
  • Met friends,
  • Dinner at Bayswater,
  • Managed to slip a two-hour nap in between,
  • Sorted tonnes of laundry, ironed, swept, vacuumed, cooked,
  • House cleaning for guest due who is due to arrive in four days!
  • Blogged!
I have been a busy girl and that's why I think I need yet another Sunday.

No comments: