Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Tuesday 27 March 2007

Mother Dearest

It's countdown till Mumsy's here. Not long, only 8 days to go.Yippee. I'm really excited about the prospect of having her around. The last time I saw her was in early Dec-06, about four months ago and not under the best circumstances either.

There are lots to do prior to her arrival;
  • clean the house,
  • put on fresh bedsheets,
  • vacuum/dust guest room,
  • empty spare cupboard (which currently holds my clothes) to ensure she has some space,
  • grocery shopping for mum's favourite biscuits, juice, fruits etc,
  • clear out the studying materials/study lamp/chair from the guest room and transfer it into our bedroom,
  • clean the guest bathroom (euw).

Er, have I miss anything out?

There's quite abit to do indeedy and I'm planning to do them over the next few days and bits and pieces throughout this weekend. *I so need a maid*

Then there are lots to do once she's here. I have planned some travels both far and near, for us. I'm well chuffed with my planning+organising skills.

Sight see
Venice
Brighton
London Eye

Shopping
Bicester (for designer factory outlets)
Bluewater (general mainstream high street brands)
Portsmouth (factory outlets for high street brands)
Stoke-on-Trent (wedgewood)
The not-to-be-missed Oxford Street shopping

Musical
Mamma Mia

Others
Markets around London
Greenwich
Hyde Park to visit the famed fearless squirrels (!)

Notice the high concentration in the shopping activities. That should keep her happy.

Good thing mum arrives the day before Easter hols, so I have four complete days to spend with her before I have to leave her on her own while I'm at work. If it were entirely up to me, I want to spend ALL my time with her!

Time will seem a fleeting during these three weeks, I’m sure.

No comments: