Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Sunday 25 March 2007

Time: Too Long, Too Little, Too Early

Too Long A Time For Abstinence

Just thought I'd provide a brief update on the diet. As at Day 11 - am still going strong.

Yeahright.

Confession: there have been many instances when temptation was so great that I was willing to call it off and head straight to the vending machine and guzzle down some cola. Sigh. Many a-times. *weakling*

I've been asked, 'Do you feel any difference?'. Maybe it's still too early but to be honest I don't. However, the benefits would be long-term, I'm sure. Hence will try to stick to it. My body, my temple.

***

Too Little Time During the Weekend

Being a girl isn't easy (or cheap) I tell ya. There's the waxing, threading, facials, treatments et al, one must undergo on a frequent basis all in the name of beauty!

One thing I have neglected far too long - my crowning glory. It is in dire need of a haircut. I have been meaning to get a haircut for the past 3 weeks. The split ends are worsening thanks to the crisp wintry air and the hot showers I take. I have been planning to do it over the weekends and almost always as Sunday comes to an end, I'd regret not doing it. Problem is, hair cuts cost a bomb here. I could very well do it during one of my lunch hour at Toni and Guys downstairs and get it over an done with. Yes I could, if I wanted to part with my hard-earned £60. Being a cheapskate, I'd rather travel abit as I know one in Greenwich that would cost half that amount.

Need to get my act together. Next week, I promise.

***

Too Early For Monday

Today British Summer Time commences. Everyone has to turn the dial on their clock back an hour. This means that tomorrow, I have to wake up a whole hour earlier. Geez. How do I deal with this on a Monday morning.

No comments: