Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Wednesday 28 March 2007

The Indispensable Cik Sap

Here I am all excited about mumsy's arrival. Abit selfish, considering the kitties have to sacrifice and be deprived of their 'gramma' for the longest time. Nevermind dadster, what will happen to the cats?

I wonder how Winnie + Cleo will cope during her abscence. The longest she has ever been away from them is 5 days. That's it. It worries me to think about what's gonna happen to them for 18 whole days. Let me tell you these two furballs have their own peculiarities only mumsy understands such as Cleo's wait-next-to-fridge-in-kitchen-for-ikanbilis treats and Winnie's let-me-in-this-room-for-my-nap meows. They will most certainly miss having their 'gramma' around.

One can only hope that dadster is equally successful in interpreting all these cat-talk as mumsy is!

ps. I'm sure 'gramma the big softie' will be missing them too; just look at the cute pink noses + paw-paws and tell me who wouldn't?



No comments: