Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Thursday 8 February 2007

Snow


It was sub zero temperature this morning and we had a good snow fall from about 4am untill as late as noon. Very pretty but unfortunately I was deskbound wishing I was outside making a snowman and having snowball fights instead. Alas work beckoned and I am paid to do this however unfair it seemed. All I could afford were longing glances out the window appreciating the beautiful big and fluffy snowflakes falling to the ground turning into slush.

Although in the wee early morning, there was a nice fresh white sheet of snow enveloping our little back garden and other open areas; such a delightful sight!

London is rarely graced by visits from the snow-queen. Wonder when we will get the next significant snowfall. I'm guessing not very soon. Boo hoo.

No comments: