Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Tuesday 6 February 2007

Life At the Wharf


I have been in Canary Wharf since October 2005. This is where :
  • home is located

  • I pretend daily that I’m toiling, memorising GCCFRP, etc whilst really, I’m daydreaming of happier times with Winnie

  • I shop shop shop (much to IK's dismay)

  • I look forward to my weekly salsa/latin aerobics classes (tres fun!)
So you see, my life has been revolving around the wharf for the past one and a half years hence the title. It is a very convinient place to live and this arrangement has worked for us thusfar. Our offices are located here hence no dependence on Jubilee line yahoo. And we couldn't really imagine staying any where else. It makes no sense to really. The only element missing in our lives currently is the company of our furry friends. Otherwise, no complaints at all.

No comments: