Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Monday 12 February 2007

Hallelujah! The Sun is Shining Once Again

Today was the make-or-break day for me.

A couple of weeks ago, evil senior management had announced a major restructure - approximately 200 roles will be 'impacted' he said; mostly from the support function areas. Hence being in CRM, I was suitably worried about my uncertain future with the company.

However, this afternoon we received an e-mail with more information on the restructure and the departments/units effected.

Scrolled down the screen.
Reading x number of roles, Doxford x number of roles.
Next, London.
Holds breath. That's me me me. Ooooh. Deep breaths. In. Out. In. Out.
Scrolled down very very s l o w l y going through all the departments. N o t h i n g.
Scrolled up. Down again. Scrolled down further and further till end. Zilch.
Hollered over to colleague. Nope. Not us. Confirmed.
Huzzah. Nothing about CRM * sigh a big relief *

I can breathe easy now.


***


Update:
Some were not so lucky; PR and EM, I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you.

No comments: