Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Wednesday 14 February 2007

Hugs and Snugs on Valentine's Day



My dearest IK,

Our 8th Valentine's Day together. Wowzer. It feels like this is the next phase in our life; being put in a foreign land, where perpectives change(d) and different things matter more now than they did before.

You've done so much for me;

  • reminding me to constantly take time to remember and thank the man upstairs (especially during happier times)

  • reminding me to nourish my soul with thoughts of Him

  • comforting me over the grief, more oft than not, work has caused me

  • being ultra patient with my woes, shopping and tantrums *but I'm a gurrrrrl*
Thank you mostly for being my best friend; especially with the absence of Winnie, family and friends here.

No comments: