Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Tuesday 23 September 2008

Too Pampered

Life has been easy. I don't do much apart from rest rest eat eat rest rest some more.


In London, I would have at least to do some cooking in the evenings, a bit of mundane chores and sometimes I'd have to go to the shops to get grocery or do last minute shopping which requires a walk to the mall or a ride on the tube (not licenced and not confident enough to drive out in Londres).


Here, everything is made simpler - I don't cook, mumsy does, I take the car if I need to go anywhere and everywhere (no such thing as walking), I don't need to shop anymore for baby and I don't even clean.


Hence the growth in bump size. Today I looked at it and thought wow, she is getting big. Dr G expects bubs to be between 2.8 - 3 kg when he last saw me on the 15th. I am not so sure he will think the same in the next visit. Maybe I should do more around the house and eat less - after all if bubs gets too chubby, I will be in BIG trouble.


She is due exactly a month tomorrow and as the date draws nearer, I am increasingly worried and wonder whether I am truly prepared for this new phase in my life? But it isn't like I have any choice anyways, I will just BE.


Well at the very least mumsy is around if I do indeed breakdown.


***


Have not put up funsters pics for the longest time. Both are doing well, cute as ever, and they are being the biggest sweethearts keeping me company while IK is away!




No comments: