Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Sunday 6 July 2008

I Did Not Achieve Much

Was feeling a tad bit adventurous tonight hence the new layout. Not adventurous enough to change the colours and font types though. Gimme a couple more months.

It has been a low key weekend simply because IK is sicky (but not sicky enough to be able to get all boisterous + provide criticisms/commentaries during the bloody 7/8 hours tennis finals hmm) and so our time together is limited. We were supposed to have breakfast with friends and that was cancelled too for fear of contracting the sore throat etc whilst being confined in car. Am trying not to contract the bug from him cause no GP will be able to prescribe me anything in my current condition. But this makes it all boring, after all he is my only accesible-at-all-times friend.

Despite all the idle time over the weekend, Monday has managed to creep up slowly from nowhere and it is back to work in less than 10 hours. I do want to go to work simply because staying at home bores me but I just wish my bosses were not around. Just me myself and I with a croissant or two, left on my own to catch up on my to-do lists. But what are the chances of that happening aye? Zero to none. Well, one can live in hope, can't one?

Been searching online for maternity skirts the whole day to no avail. Sigh. They are all either too short or in white + pastels. I need something in black (to hide my growing derriere) and below the knees (to hide ugly legs).

Highlight of weekend - major major grocery shopping. I have not done one since we got back from Msia and that was a month and half ago.

It is already 11 pm, I better get to bed. Need all the rest I can get to face the start of another week, under wet weather conditions. Nighty night London.

No comments: