Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Monday 3 March 2008

In a Funk

I have been feeling lousy since Friday. My misery unfortunately spilled over into the weekend.

I watched the weekend go by from under the covers. Did. Not. Want. To. Get. Out. Of. Bed.

Weekend outings were limited. Very unusual for me.

Instead, watched ‘Pursuit of Happyness’; contrary to the (misleading) title, it was a depressing movie. [Note to self: Must not watch when pms-ing/in bad mood/suffering stomach discomfort/nursing headache.]

Energy levels are low. Conversations have been minimal.

I am feeling sad that I can’t be home. To cat-sit. I miss Mumsy + Dadster.

Despite all that emotional mayhem, I did well in the cooking department. I managed to conjure some nasi lemak on Sunday and today, some mee goreng for dinner.

And so I barely survived Monday. One down, four more to go.

***

On the flip side, Mumsy is having a whale of a time - massage sesh and shopping today (while almost-four year old grand dot had a manicure haha) and spa treatments scheduled for tomorrow.

I'd love to trade places with Mum; every other normal days are spent with the kitties, tottering in the garden, while holidays are filled with lots of pampering and laughter with loved ones.

No comments: