Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Friday 22 February 2008

R & R

After careful consideration and much deliberation, I have officially decided against going away this Easter in return for some serious, unadulterated rest & relax.

My reasons being:

1, In the last three months, I have had two major holidays already.


2, I really need to be wiser, learn to (and preferably stick to) budget, not make hasty decisions resulting in spending at my whim and fancy


3, I want to see my savings inflate (big big hopes and dreams here, bear with me)


4, I want to be able to do absolutely nothing during my time off as opposed to rushing about somewhere

Per point one – I was away during Christmas and three weeks later re-packed my suitcase for another trip abroad.

Points two and three are related. They are about my reckless, bordering wasteful, spending habits *hangs head in shame*.

Finally, on my last point; I just want to be able to put my feet up, wake up when I choose to, not have to leave the bed and roll about under the warm and toasty duvet, surf the net, roll about some more, have brunch or maybe skip breakfast altogether and proceed to having lunch at tea time, continue to be slothful until dinner, finally collapsing into a pile of snooze zzz and then repeat the whole routine for four sublime days. In between maybe read a book or two, catch a movie and seek good food.

I hardly spend my London days in this manner. Rest assured, I am very much looking forward to it.

No comments: