Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Friday 15 February 2008

A Celebration of Love Life and Laughter

War, er I mean, work front update: Still around, hanging on, albeit precariously. I want to quit but what would I do at home all by myself? No kitties. Or kiddies. And who will support my favourite pastime activity if I don’t bring home the dough. So work wise – status quo.

Thankfully there is this duality concept of yin and yang.

To balance out my dreadful work life, I had a lovely lovely valentine. IK did not disappoint (!).

First, there was a pre-Valentine celebration on Wednesday night at the movies. 'Definitely Maybe' was such a great feel-good, funny movie, with a splash of very touching parts thrown in as well. I, personally, loved it and I highly recommend it to all romantics out there.

On the day it self, we exchanged gifts (I am one happy love-filled bunny!), and had our romantic feast at BP. We ordered one too many dishes and ended up overeating. Heh. The yam cake was oh so divine though, so no regrets there.

Post-valentine; IK booked tix for the London Eye tomorrow. We have been on it twice before but both times in broad daylight. This time around, we will be seeing London by night from a few hundred feet above sea level. The view, lights, experience and with love all around, I’m guessing, it will be spectacular!

Hope everyone had a great time celebrating (with) their loved ones this valentine’s.

Happy Valentine's Day to my best friend, my soul mate, my punching bag and my pillar of strength.
'Grow old along with me and the best is yet to be'
Love You Lots.

No comments: