Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Monday 14 January 2008

One of Those Days

At home:

* Dad arrived safely today although he is a little under the weather.

* Winnie is slowly recovering from the unfortunate mishap from two days ago; Mumsy is truly a gem being nurse-in-waiting i.e. making sure Ninnie is as comfortable as can be. Times like these make me wish I could be home (in a jiffy).

* A friend is relocating to Dubai in Q2 08. It is shocking how everyone is leaving the motherland for greener pastures; brain drain crisis in Malaysia indeedy.

At the Wharf:

* I am feeling a little harassed at work, but what’s new eh.

* I am also a worried about the 'little discovery' at Bayswater over the weekend and how we can’t improve the current condition.

* I certainly cannot understand the concept of travelling light try as I might.

* Unconfirmed 'speculations'.

In early Q4 07 last year I booked a holiday to the city I have been dying to go for the longest time since watching ‘You’ve Got Mail’ and Carrie Bradshaw & Co. However, due to all the worrying and unresolved issues mentioned above, I am feeling anxious, troubled and ill at ease.

And am subsequently dreading the holiday and the travelling preparation that comes with it.

Blurgh.

Let's hope for a better tomorrow.

No comments: