Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Sunday 16 December 2007

Festive Season

Pre Boxing Day sales have begun but I must resist.

***

We had Prince’s family over for lunch on Saturday to reciprocate the many invites over at their home. That kept me busy from Thursday - planning, grocery shopping, cleaning, cooking and entertaining - right through to Saturday evening.

All went well and we ended our day with x factor; felt a little guilty rooting for Leon and not the Welsh chap yikes.

***

The whole debacle is slowly subsiding, although there were (and more coming?) many awkward a-times in between like the Christmas lunch last Thursday. I was practically choking on my food.

Anyways enough of dwelling on this matter, life must go on regardless. The quicker I get used to the situation, the better.

No comments: