Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Friday 23 November 2007

I Miss My Furballs

Mumsy is great; she keeps me posted every few days on these two little girls she (secretly) dotes on. Getting calls from home is always a treat for me. Mumsy will update me on their antics and I never tire or ever get enough of their anecdotes. Wish I had the capacity (more money and annual leave please!) to be home more often to experience the joy myself.

It is such a pity that they can't talk nor can I cat speak, otherwise I can tell them both how much I miss them.

For now, I’ll settle with Mumsy being the best source of 'cat chronicles' and the closest thing I have in terms of communicating (indirectly) with Winnie and Cleo.

And yeah, I miss Mumsy too.

*sniffs*


1 comment:

ZazaHardy said...

adorable! so cool of mumsy to keep you updated! i'm sure both cleo and winnie know how much you love them and miss them.. surely!

Z