Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Tuesday 16 October 2007

Mr. Murphy Strikes Again

As per my latest Facebook status, I am maintaining my hatred for Murphy and every one of his sodding laws.

The few weeks during Ramadhan had been good for me - I was able to leave the office at decent hours.

Alas, my happiness has been short-lived.

My current state of affairs has taken a turn recently - I have been kept very busy these past few days and I am not a happy bunny because Dadster arrives tomorrow and I will not be able to leave early if work beckons. I wish I had been busy then and not now.

Why oh why must Mr. Murphy come a-visiting when I need him the least?

2 comments:

ZazaHardy said...

it'll get better.. it'll get better!!

lots of love!!

Zaza

The Wharfer said...

thanks Z!