Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Tuesday 21 August 2007

Stop to Smell the Roses

Was at the Monument office yesterday in a mad rush trying to complete the rcsa. I’m almost there.

Just when I needed to be at the wharf to sort my work out, we were summoned to Reading this morning. Spent the entire morning session with our newly appointed big boss. Plenty of changes, a lot is happening and I’m keen to find out what is in store for us (me me me).

Got bits and pieces done after team-lunch.

Rushed off at 5pm, jumped on train + dashed for the tube. Got into the wharf at 6ish to sort out Fed Res Bank’s deliverables + some more rcsa. Left office quarter to eight to rush home to cook some dinner.

I am beat. Still tonnes to do before Friday. Will I be able to get all my work done on time?

2 comments:

ZazaHardy said...

of course you can!! dont cook, get take outs or chinese! ;)

The Wharfer said...

you know what i have not found a good take out yet. they're usually tasteless and greasy, not terribly delicious really!!