Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Friday 27 July 2007

Eureka Moment

I have gone through 32 years of my existence believing my name to be meaningless. So when everyone proudly explained the meaning of their names - paradise, the fair one, wise, this that and the other, I had nothing zero nadda zilch to share.

Lo and behold, thanks to this website that shall not be named, I have discovered that my name actually has, not one, but two meanings!

Woohoo.

The Arabic meaning is "noble" while in Irish it means "lovely" (albeit slightly different in the way it's spelt). Not only does my name have meaning(s), they are beautiful meaning(s) too. How wonderful is that.

This made my day. I must now live up to my name(s); not that I ever had any problems being lovely and noble. Heh.

No comments: