Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Friday 6 July 2007

B.A.U. (Business As Usual)

Good news from home. The kitten has been adopted. What a huge relief.

I hope they will love him as much as we did, considering he is such a lovable fuzzball to have around. Feel sorry when I think about his early separation from his mommy/being abandoned at such a young age; Dr Ee said he was about 4 - 6 weeks old when we found him on the 28th June.

Anyways, I'm pleased he’s had a happy ending. He truly deserves it.

***

Bad news - I caved in. I'm such a weakling wimpy wimp. Could not even hold out for one day *bangs head on wall*. Less than 12 hours ago I boldly blogged about the promise to be careful about my spending/resist temptations/etc. So much for that; I bought a pair of shoes from Jones' sale at lunch. Boo me.

***

Moving on to other matters, I have slowly adjusted to my 'other' life here after being back for five days. I think it gives me great comfort to know that the stray kitten has found himself a good home. This has instantaneously helped restore my sense of well-being. Huzzah.

It's back to my old weekend routine. Wonder what IK wants to do tomorrow?

No comments: