Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Sunday 10 June 2007

On the Go Go Go

Okay, so now that I have all the time to myself, I'm just too tired to start packing and to rejoice the remaining four days until the time I head home.

There's quite a bit to do as I wouldn't want to leave the house in disarray for two weeks and come back to a mess, whilst battling jet-lag.

I have done two loads of laundry (two sets of bed linen), I have two (daily clothes - colour and whites) more to go and I don’t even want to think about the consequential mount of ironing resulting from it.

I don’t know where IK has been storing his energy, but this morning he woke up at 6am, rearranged the bedrooms and suggests that we go bargain-hunting at the car boot sale (again?) and then maybe drop by Battersea Home to check on Ollie. We've sent an e-mail out to them, but received no reply since and we're wondering what has become of Ollie.

In the meantime, it’s back to more chores (chaos).

No comments: