Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Friday 11 May 2007

Wedded Bliss




Today we celebrate six years of heavenly matrimony. Technically eight years of being together but six as husband and wife.

Six fleeting years of:


  • enjoying each other’s company
  • jest, happiness and joy
  • laughing together and, at each other
  • assortment of trials and tribulations
  • emotional support (this is oftimes me at the receiving end)
  • nurturing each other through this journey called life
  • tolerating each others annoying habits (please accept the fact that I will always leave the hangers on the door handles despite your protests)
  • arguments, misunderstandings, pain and sorrow
  • learning about and adjusting to one another
  • hugs, cuddles and kisses
  • rescuing, re-homing, providing shelter, feeding and caring for stray cats
  • spending time with Winnie (7 years) + Cleo (5 years)
  • travelling back home every weekend
  • Hari Rayas, birthdays, Valentines, anniversaries, celebrations and holidays together

Six wonderful years of devotion and commitment. Six long years of unconditional love despite our (my) flaws.

Hard to believe we've come this far (six may be nothing for some I know). I look forward to sharing many many more blissful years together, God willing.

***

After all these years, he still remains clueless to my wants + needs and I, remain the immature child that needs to grow up pronto.

My (secret) mantra:

Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is optional.

Happy Anniversary to us!



No comments: