Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Tuesday 15 May 2007

Joy to the World!

He passed his driving test today. Huzzah. Legal road trips + fun times ahead!

***

There's a great big huge significant possibility that we shall be growing our family further. A new addition. A bundle of joy. No more quiet, dull, mind-numbing lonely nights on my own. Yay.

Unable to write too much or confirm anything just yet; perhaps in a day or two. Potential problems/obstacles foreseen, nothing major but we just need to be extra careful + certain. Sorry to be so obscure about this, my dear reader(s), yes all one (sometimes if I’m lucky, two) of you. Am trying hard not to get too excited me-self. Just in case, you know. Deep deep breaths.

Although I can say that I rushed off at 5.15pm this evening, to get to the store before they shut. Managed to buy bits and pieces; basic necessities to provide for a comfortable home for our new family member.

Will provide more information when everything is sorted. Promise.

No comments: