Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Tuesday 24 April 2007

Whiny Post

Here and now:

Been feeling blue. And stroppy. I have been missing having mum around but I’ll get over it. Work has been okay; as good as it can be I suppose.

These are the days when I feel like I really hate (being in) London, under no fault of hers of course, resulting in wasted energy on whinging + moaning about all things ridiculous like quiting my job, packing up and going back to Malaysia. I'm so emotional + irrational it's not true. Let's face it, I'll never resort to any of it so why do I always go down that road. A complete waste of time.

I should focus on happy times and channel my energy to more beneficial things - like the pile of laundry staring at me and other 'delightful' household chores I've been putting off.

Hence I've made a list of things to look forward to:
  • It being Wednesday tomorrow - that’s halfway to weekend, which is always good.
  • Friendster flying in this Saturday – have not seen her since last September.
  • Bank holiday in May – three days of bliss; maybe do some fun stuff.

Happy thoughts. Happy thoughts. Repeat.

***

Whilst at home:

Mum has arrived safely. No excess baggage. No delays.

  • Dad is fine.
  • Winnie is too.
  • Some Cleo palaver in the morning but all okay now.
  • Indoor plants dehydrated (Dad’s in big trouble).
  • Both TV and phone are out of order (kilat!).

All good at home-front (plants + tellies don't matter). Another thing to be happy about.

No comments: