Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Monday 9 April 2007

All Good Things

It’s gone in a blink of an eye.

My long-awaited four-day Easter break that is. Sadly it has come to an abrupt end and tomorrow it’s back to the grind. I think this is the busiest I've been in a long while - three full days of shopping plus one day of sight-seeing by the beach. Mumsy’s stamina for shopping is amazing. She shopped and shopped but never dropped (!). To say I'm exhausted is an understatement. Not looking forward to Tuesday morning when I will most definitely be struggling to keep eyes open and engage brain into ‘work’ mode. God help me.

I am glad everything went well, tiredness notwithstanding, and was able to make the most of this long break by incorporating as many outings as I could. At least I won’t feel bad when I’m busy at work. I have also given her instructions/notes/pointers/journey planners/Oyster card for her to get by when I’m at work. She is all set to venture Oxford Street on her own. Hurrah.

No comments: