Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Wednesday 4 April 2007

Emo-Chick

I have been suffering from mood swings. One minute I’m really happy, the next I feel like bawling my eyes out. It’s freaking me out.

***

I’m really overjoyed that mum will be here tomorrow.

I’m sad that dad + cats won’t.

I’m worried for the cats she’s left behind (3 weeks, how will they get by?)

I’m looking forward to the Easter hols – four long days of pure bliss.

I’m frustrated with the lack of structure in my role and work at the office.

I’m excited with the prospects of being able to write SAS codes (better chances of getting the job I’m eyeing when I eventually return to Malaysia).

I’m annoyed with difficult colleague who is making my life miserable.

I’m disgusted with smelly colleague who I suspect is either not taking his showers or not washing his clothes.

I’m furious at my lack of will power resulting in abrupt termination of detox diet (I managed a pathetic 16 days out of 42, disgraceful I know).

I am feeling guilty (but secretly contented) that I have been spending quite a bit beyond my monthly shopping budget – a new CD, a trendy handbag, a pretty ring and some lovely spring clothes too.

I’m upset that I crave and eat too much chocolates and all things sweet.

I have been missing home + kitties immensely that I’m always getting visions of all things familiar.

***

There you go. A whole mixed bag of emotions. I don’t know what is triggering them but I do know that I truly want to go home to familiar faces in familiar surroundings. Hopefully when mum gets here tomorrow it will provide some semblance of familiarity and help me return to 'normal' mode.

No comments: