Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Sunday 11 March 2007

Sunday Morning

That may be all I need
In darkness she is all I see
Come and rest your bones with me
Driving slow on Sunday morning
And I never want to leave

***

Weather forecast: Lots of Sunshine

Headed into the embankment area as early as 8.30am this morning (to ensure best parking spaces, read: free!) for a spot of photography.

The aim was to capture some beautiful shots of sites/statues/buildings with the SLR by fully utilising its capabilities (not that we know how to anyway; yes yes read the darn manual).

Nevermind that, weather was exceptionaly fab. Two sunshiny days consecutively (I can smell spring in the air!). Such a glorious and an enjoyable morning. Must take full advantage of this good weather and do this again. SOON.












No comments: