Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Sunday 18 March 2007

It's Only Been Three Days

Day 2

Happy to report that I swapped my diet coke for some sprite with my McDonald's meal yesterday.

Although I'll be sorry when I find my teeth rotting with all the sugar intake; like I said, I'd rather be dead with healthy teeth than be alive with no teeth. And yes, another potential health problem staring at me - a McD meal. You'd think that I'd be more worried about the meal rather. I mean, what harm can artificial sweetener do compared to the high content of fat/salt/preservatives in the burger + fries, aye? May need to re-align my healthy-eating strategy (!).

***

Day 3

Home-bound all day today hence no temptations. Although there is a can in the fridge which I'm pretty sure calls out to me every time I get something out of the fridge. Note to self: must be strong and get rid of can pronto.

***

No withdrawal symptoms, no hallucinations, no mood swings.
3 down. 39 days to go.

No comments: