Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Saturday 8 November 2008

Bubba Has Arrived

I became a mommy at 40 weeks 7 days. Medically a week overdue but I am guessing the EDD was just that - an estimate.

Baby R arrived on 31 October 2008 at 7.45 am (Malaysian time). It was a normal delivery alhamdullilah. Admittedly I cheated with epidural by the time I was 3 cm dilated.

Life as a mommy has been manic and loads of adjusting needs to be done on my part. Waking up every 1-3 hours at night, changing diapers, feeding and understanding the changes that is happening to her on a daily basis.

Not wanting to state the obvious ~ it has been tiring but I am slowly easing my way into this new role I have been blessed with, as is Baby R. Coming into this world cannot be that easy for her either after being snug as a bug in my womb but she is doing well so far. We are very proud of her.

And so, blogging has to take a back seat for now. Will resume when I am more settled and less clueless. Until then, take care peeps.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Congratulations Mummy!! And Happy Birth Day little R. Enjoy and rest up!

XOXO