Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Thursday 2 October 2008

Life in Loopy Land

My Hari Raya:

Mandi at 7 am, got dressed, obligatory call to the outlaws, eldest sister & family arrived from Subang Jaya to complete the original family nucleus. So by 10 everything was in full swing; lots of photos, lots of food, lots of duit raya exchanged [pity bubba did not receive any in advance!]

It was a full house yesterday, with siblings + spouses + offsprings. Main activity: makan makan makan. I is fat-ter.

Admittedly it was kind of (chaotic) fun with everyone around, but after a few hours - backache, tiredness kicked in, sleep deprived nights took a toll on me.

Oh I forgot, blood test results which I took before I left London came back - I am anemic. Hence the incessant complaints I had of constantly feeling tired. Must get some iron tablets from Dr G.

Have to say though, last night was the longest (and best thusfar) sleep I had from half eleven till half five; no disruptions in between at all. Normally I would sleep at 11 ish, wake up at 2/3 for a pee and not sleep until 5/6, only to be up again by 7 ish.

My life in numbers:

~ 1 day until IK arrives; need some TLC pronto.
~ 37 weeks tomorrow; 3 weeks to go. Yay-bump too heavy. Yikes-impending labour.
~ 13 days until peace and quiet resumes.

I hope everyone had a great raya.

No comments: