Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Thursday 23 October 2008

Hormonally Depressed

Forty weeks tomorrow. The end of my journey.

I am worried (re weight). I am anxious (re due date). I am scared (re labour).

I am missing my old normal life. Before pregnancy. Before coming back here.

I miss leaving the office at a reasonable hour; down the escalator into the mall, passing by Krispy Kreme & Bene Bene, traipsing through Canada Square shops, briefly stopping by Gap/Accessorize/Monsoon/Oasis prior to meeting IK in front of Waitrose, sometimes replenishing veg/milk/bread supply, walking hand-in-hand out of Waitrose towards Barclays, round the Cartier Circle, over the bridge and down the steps into Boardwalk Place all the while complaining about how (my) work sucks.

Then less than ten minutes later - home sweet home. Cook. Eat. Surf net. Telly. Sleep.

I miss my old Eat Live + Breathe Canary Wharf. Life was less complicated then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come back babes!!! I am here!

xx

Anonymous said...

Rockchick, that is very tempting indeed.

Miss our chats and outings v v much!