Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Wednesday 3 September 2008

I Need A Routine!

Could not take being at home from sunrise to sunset doing nothing apart from surfing net/chores, so with my trusty iPod as faithful companion, I headed to Oxford Street for a spot of shopping as early as 10 a.m.

Why can't I seem to adjust to this no-routine life, hopefully when bubs arrives I'll be thanking my lucky stars for this ML.

Pit stops made were at:

  • Fenwick (to look for some shoes for AH)
  • Mamas and Papas (looked for cot mobile, bouncers, but ended up spending on a decorative item for nursery and a toy)
  • Mothercare (for my lift me up leg+foot spray)
  • Marks and Sparks (in search of rose potpurri oil and ring for mumsy, white linen shirt for KS)
  • Gap Maternity (got me some bargains!)
  • HMV (Spinners CD)
The weather was gorgeous too despite a forecast of rain in the afternoon. Not a single drop in sight. Instead I was bathed in sunshine, it was lovely to be out and about. Although being at this stage of my pregnancy, I needed alot of breaks in between and by noon I felt like I had lead in my feet. They were so heavy and tired from all the walking I did.

Got home almost four, propped my feet up for a good two hours and by six I started preparing dinner for buka puasa.

What a long day. Tomorrow morning I need to stay in to recover before my dentist appointment in the arvo!

No comments: