Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Saturday 20 September 2008

Silly Father

IK leaves for Londres tomorrow morning, but he will be back on the 2nd of October to work out of the KL office, with the hopes of being around when I go into labour.

I have just frightened him with a piece of news I heard - a friend, both times, delivered at week 36 (I am currently 35 weeks pregnant). He wants bubba to 'wait' until he is back, that would be at least week 36.5-37, before deciding to come out. How silly is her father. If she is anything like her mother, she'll definitely have a mind of her own and would certainly not like to be told when to do what.

But in my condition, I will miss this silly father for a week and half; who will give me back rubs and ensures I get a comfy sleep position now?

He on the other hand will have to go through the rest of the ramadhan and day one of eid all by himself.

I can safely say that both will definitely be counting down to 2nd October earnestly.

No comments: