Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Saturday 30 August 2008

Silly Cow

It was weird waking up and not have anything to do after breakfast yesterday. OK OK admittedly I do have the laundry, the ironing, the unpacking still to be done, but hey give me a break. Surely I am entitled to chill on my first day of freedom.

I really did not achieve much. I fell asleep at 10, woke up at noon, had a shower, popped by the shops for lunch and ended up spending money I don't have on make up because that lady at Benefit was so good at telling me how I needed all those products to feel good when preggers and how all pregnant women should be pampered, while she plastered a tonne of make up over my face.

I was looking all glowy with long enhanced lashes and nicely caked-up face while frying ayam goreng chilli and sayur campur for dinner that night. What a waste of my mini make-over huh.

But but but back to the point I was trying to make before I rambled on, that is - marketing ploys preying on fat vulnerable pregnant women are appalling and shocking. But hey I did fall for it. Sigh.

No comments: