Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Tuesday 19 August 2008

Laundry List

I am glad I made this trip home, albeit a slightly short one. I managed to get quite a few things sorted out:
  • Sorted maid issues at agency for when I am back, need mumsy to train her on household chores etc
  • Had a pleasant and thorough check up with Dr. G; all questions/worries put to rest plus he is such a lovely gentle man
  • Renewed my driver's licence
  • Got my maxis line sorted for when I am back for ML
  • Mani/pedi, hair cut, eyebrows + leg wax. Such bliss being well-groomed (at a cheaper price too)
Other items to cross out before the 25th:
  • Find out what baby stuff I can get in KL without having to lug everything back from London
  • Some banking transactions
  • Dinner with old buddies

After watching The Secret enroute flight home, I am now visualising hard:

  • Quick and easy labour (can't help being repetitive, my pain threshold is unbelievably low)
  • Healthy happy bubba
  • Good efficient problem-free maid
  • A new *ahem* watch for myself

Hope I am persistent and strong enough to make all the above happen.

No comments: