Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Tuesday 22 July 2008

Social Distractions

O such bad luck has befallen upon me. I am to do the Q3 rcsa yet again despite taking off for maternity leave soon. What a pain, especially since there is now officially a department responsible for this but are not able to take my Q3 rcsa on board yet - apparently they are seriously under resourced. Wtf. Pardon my french.

Work has not been all that great but I comfort myself that this shall all end fairly soon. To console myself further, I welcome all forms of distractions in my personal life:-

  • This week is busy busy; J is here from HK and will be celebrating her birthday tomorrow at Covent Garden 7.30pm. Need to get her a pressie too, but what?
  • Thursday is the appointment with midwife. Finally I will get some bubdates and find out how bubba is progressing.
  • Saturday, brunch with Rockchick and her girlfriends. It is daunting to be making new friends at my age, hope it goes well.
  • To have IK's boss around for dinner one of these days (soon) because wifey isn't around and he does not cook at all.
  • Next week, dinner with A + N, somewhere special, as it will be the last one before A leaves for Singers.
Happy news to share, best buddy has given birth to bubba this morning (exactly on EDD, what are the chances eh?), HK time 3.03pm; mom + new bubs + older bubs are doing well!

No comments: