Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Tuesday 6 May 2008

Home Alone

The taxi whisked him away at 6pm and barely an hour, I am feeling the loneliness already.

To be honest I really should not be entertaining my straying little mind as I really need to clean the guest room, change to some fresh bedsheets, tidy up the house to be in order before my sister, brother in law and nephew arrives. They are on the way as we speak (type) and will arrive LHR tomorrow morning but will only be staying over from Saturday onwards after redeeming their free stay at Hyatt for three nights.

***

Mumsy and Dadster are both unwell at home and I feel so bad I cannot be with them times like these. Such is life away from home.

To make up, IK will not be putting up in hotel but instead will be with them by tomorrow evening until Saturday to help out after work hours, should they need anything.

Wish I was going home too. Sobs.

No comments: