Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Wednesday 28 May 2008

Good Things Must Come to an End

With impending exams in early June, IK boarded MH004 to Londres this morning to have a headstart to get over jet lag and prepare for his papers. He is currently airborne and will arrive in about an hour but I am not sure how long before I can speak to him after IRIS (or clearing immigration if IRIS is closed) and collection of luggage.

I am wharf-bound on Sunday morning. Not looking forward to returning (yawn what's new):-

  • Want to stay here longer wish I had another week boohoohoo.
  • Travelling on my own having to say bubbye to la familie (+ kitties + good food) is depressing.
  • Work that is awaiting my responses after my two week absence yikes.
Prior to entering departure hall, we both hugged each other tight, said our goodbyes and agreed that our 'travelling separately' arrangement sucked big time. Him - depressed to be leaving early and I - depressed about travelling alone come Sunday morning.

Oh well we will be wiser next time.

1 comment:

ZazaHardy said...

so horribly cute!!!

Z