Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Friday 18 January 2008

On Vacation

It's the big trip tomorrow. I hope everything goes well despite current conditions of IK, Winnie and I.

Everything has been sorted and I can confidently say we are set to go:
  • Taxi booked.
  • Passport + e-tickets + USD packed.
  • Plants watered.
  • Camera + electric toothbrush + iPod batteries charged.
  • Laundry sorted.
  • Perishable goods removed from fridge.
The only outstanding item right now is deciding on the 'right' handbag to bring. (Sorry blonde moment). By right I mean the colour - to match all outfits and size - not too big to carry around but not too small to be able to fit most of my junk.

IK is fast asleep; I need to tuck in too - taxi will be here at 5 a.m.

***

Winnie please get well soon.

No comments: