Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Tuesday 8 January 2008

I am theWharfer and I am a Shopaholic


My sinful shopping spree began way before I went home for Xmas.

At the wharf before leaving for home, I managed to grab some pre boxing day sale bargains:
  • L' Occitane toilettries
  • 2 pairs of Jones' wedged heels
  • Gap cardi + T
  • Oasis T + clutch bag + a sling bag + brown work trousers

At the duty free in LHR:


  • Clairins moisturiser
  • M.A.C make up
  • Cuff links from Tie Rack

On the plane, MAS had a 10% discount and I got myself the Touche Eclat No 2.

At home, more damage:


  • Some G2000 work trousers
  • MNG wool turtleneck
  • Zara T
  • More M.A.C. make up
  • Patent shoes from Vincci
Back at the wharf , January sales have been irresistable too:

  • Pretty tops from Monsoon
  • A handbag + a pair of flatties from Accesorize
  • Scarf from Next
  • Warm hat from John Lewis
  • Cath Kidston Bird carry all + key fob
  • Oasis melange wool short sleeve jacket
The extent of the damage done is clearly significant. I do realise that it all looks rather frightful. I must practice some self control otherwise I will perish in this soul-less activity of indulging myself in material happiness.

IK does not have a complete picture of my spending to-date. After this, I can assure you he will not be impressed.

I hope this confession will not end in divorce.

No comments: