Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Wednesday 5 December 2007

Stress No More

I am overjoyed.

Today marks the end of my month long misery. No more rcsa to think about for the next three months.

It's all been done done done. I can breathe a big fat sigh of relief. Huzzah.

Now, on to other items/tasks on to-do list.

***

I had a physio sesh on Tuesday and the follow up will be on Friday.

Look forward to that as I'm sure after a few more sesh, I will not experience anymore discomfort whilst sleeping. Further more, according to the therapist, stress may have aggravated the matter. Now with rcsa gone, I can hope for a speedy recovery on my current condition.

For now, must remember neck exercises and good posture at work.

2 comments:

ZazaHardy said...

after typing all that (in previous post), now i read stress no more and i went "laaahhh... kejap je strees" aahahahha..

but way to go!! and sit up straight!

Z

The Wharfer said...

It may sound like sekejap in my blog but trust me it has been going on since forever and does not look like it is going away anytime soon, I'll just have to learn to not let it affect me somehow...